Evenfall Horizon Quilt
see product description
The finished garment is washed in color, rather than dying the fabric prior to cutting and sewing. This results in subtle variations of color and a softer texture. Washed White is not garment-dyed.
The Evenfall Horizon Quilt is designed with simple stitching along the length of the quilt resulting in a simple striped pattern. Crafted in the perfect fabric, weight, and size – it is the perfect sleep, sofa or travel companion. All Evenfall bedding is woven from 100% hemp and garment dyed in Portugal by fourth-generation textile experts. It’s carbon negative, meaning it absorbs more CO2 than it produces.
- 100% Hemp shell- Naturally moisture wicking and antimicrobial
- Recycled poly fill
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Certified
- Garment dyed with low-impact dyes
- Dimensions – 65” wide x 98” long
- Made in Portugal
All Jungmaven clothing is cut and sewn in Los Angeles, California with high quality, globally sourced materials. Select bedding and accessories are currently made in China, and we work closely with our manufacturer there to ensure safe working conditions and responsible sourcing.
Learn about Hemp Fabric Care here.
All U.S. orders $175 or more receive FREE standard ground shipping; otherwise we offer a flat shipping rate of $7.
Orders with standard shipping are processed in 3-5 business days of placing the order, tracking to follow via email upon shipment.
For more information including details on international shipping, visit our FAQs.
RETURN + EXCHANGES
Jungmaven gladly accept returns of new, unworn, unwashed merchandise with tags attached within 30 days of purchase. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, with original packaging*. *Final sale items are ineligible for return or exchange.*
For more information visit our FAQs.
Hemp will take good care of you, especially if you take good care of it. Below are some suggested tips for taking the best care of your hemp.
HEMP + ORGANIC COTTON BLENDS:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors. Tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener, bleach or other chemical and enzyme cleaners like oxi-clean. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.
HEMP + MERINO WOOL BLENDS:
- Follow the same instructions as above for Hemp + Organic Cotton blends, but be extra careful to only tumble dry on very cool settings. Laying flat to dry is the best way to maintain integrity of wool fibers.
See more hemp fabric care tips here.