Jung Club Terms
Jung Club Loyalty & Rewards Program
Jungmaven may include one or more programs (the "Rewards Program") where you can accumulate and redeem rewards points ("Points"), on an individual basis and solely for their own account. The Rewards Program may be structured to offer certain benefits based on your current balance of "redeemable" Points (that is, Points that have not previously been redeemed) or "cumulative" Points (that is, all prior Points accumulated by you, whether previously redeemed or not).
Users can enroll in the Jung Club Rewards Program by creating an account via the rewards page. Any rewards earned from the Jung Club Rewards Program are non-transferable and have no cash value. The Jung Club Rewards Program is subject to applicable law and may be awarded, cancelled or amended at any time in our sole discretion.
From time to time, Jungmaven may establish (at its sole discretion) rewards criteria pursuant to which you may "earn" Points (such as, for example: by registering for the Rewards Program; by sharing certain content; by engaging in certain specified activities; and by engaging in certain specified activities related to social networks).
Once you register for the Rewards Program, if you do not take an action to earn or redeem points within your Jungmaven rewards account within twenty four (24) months of your membership, Jungmaven shall expire your accrued but unused redeemable points on or after the last day of your last activity. Jungmaven may, at its discretion, send you periodic notifications to remind you that your Redeemable points will expire upon the 24th month of inactivity. However, it is your responsibility to monitor your account and points status.
From time to time, Jungmaven may offer benefits or privileges to you in exchange for redemption of a specified number of your Points. The nature of those benefits or privileges, and the number of Points required to obtain such benefits or privileges, shall be established by Jungmaven and are subject to change.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Points have no "real world" or cash value;
- Points have no purpose or use except in exchange for benefits or privileges (if any) offered by Jungmaven;
- Redemption offers may be time-limited or available only in limited quantities;
- Your Points cannot be redeemed by, or sold or otherwise transferred;
- Upon termination of your registration for any reason, all Points are lost to the extent permitted by law, regardless of how they were acquired by you;
- Jungmaven's ability to accurately credit Points to your account based on your activities at social networking sites may be restricted by the terms, conditions or functions of such sites;
- Points are not valid unless earned in strict compliance with the requirements as established and intended by Jungmaven, and you shall not attempt to earn Points by any means (including without limitation, by using any script, bot or other automated means) that only simulates compliance with the applicable requirements; and
- Jungmaven's good faith determination of the amount of Points available to you hereunder shall be final and binding.
RETURNS: Merchandise returns must be made in accordance with Company's return policy. Upon the return of an item, the spend amount applied as Rewards points or to Program Level status for the original purchase will be deducted from the Member's account.
TIER STATUS: Program tier status is based solely on a customer’s total dollar spend on jungmaven.com starting Jan 1, 2020. The criteria for each Tier are as follows:
Green: A customer receives Green status upon creating an account at jungmaven.com. However, the customer will not be eligible for specific benefits until he or she makes an initial purchase.
Maven: If a customer’s account accumulates one thousand dollars of total spend on jungmaven.com (starting Jan 1, 2020), they will receive Maven status for the lifetime of the rewards program.