California Stones 3/4 Sleeve Raglan
These styles are designed to be flattering universally, we encourage you to reference the size chart to find your best fit.
30 Hemp/70 Organic Cotton - Jersey
The finished garment is washed in color, rather than dying the fabric prior to cutting and sewing. This results in subtle variations of color and a softer texture. Washed White is not garment-dyed.
Introducing the "California" Stones Raglan, a tee that screams West Coast vibes! This masterpiece was crafted by the one and only Komy, IG @komy_art a super-talented artist based in sunny Los Angeles. Komy has worked with Phish, Vans, moe., Disney, 511, HD, SIMS, and the list goes on. This artist extraordinaire has been cooking up mind-blowing designs in the Brewery Artist Lofts Complex for over two decades.
*Limited Edition* California printed Stones 3/4 Sleeve Raglan. Inspired by the 1981 Rolling Stones Stadium Dragon Tour Raglan Tee.
- Women order true to size, men size up
- High crewneck | Raglan color-blocked sleeves hits just below elbow
- Super soft jersey hemp blend
- Shirt tail hem
Now, let's talk about the Brewery Artist Lofts Complex—formerly the legendary Pabst Blue Ribbon Brewery. Picture this: 16 acres of pure artistic awesomeness. And guess what? They have not one, but two art walks every year! It's a frenzy of creativity where insanely cool ideas burst into the world like confetti cannons. You never know what magical creations will sprout from these hallowed grounds.
All Jungmaven clothing is cut and sewn in Los Angeles, California with high quality, globally sourced materials. Select bedding and accessories are currently made in China, and we work closely with our manufacturer there to ensure safe working conditions and responsible sourcing.
Learn about Hemp Fabric Care here.
We offer free ground shipping for domestic orders over $175. Shipping for orders under $175 are calculated at checkout (generally less than $10).
Orders with standard shipping are typically received in 5-7 business days.
For more information including details on expedited and international shipping, visit our FAQs.
RETURN + EXCHANGES
Jungmaven gladly accepts returns of new, unworn, unwashed merchandise with tags attached within 30 days of purchase. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, with original packaging*. Final sale items are ineligible for return or exchange.
For more information visit our FAQs.
Hemp will take good care of you, especially if you take good care of it. Below are some suggested tips for taking the best care of your hemp.
HEMP + ORGANIC COTTON BLENDS:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors. Tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener, bleach or other chemical and enzyme cleaners like oxi-clean. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.
HEMP + MERINO WOOL BLENDS:
- Follow the same instructions as above for Hemp + Organic Cotton blends, but be extra careful to only tumble dry on very cool settings. Laying flat to dry is the best way to maintain integrity of wool fibers.
See more hemp fabric care tips here.