Stripe Yelapa Sweatpant
Women should typically size down, but fit is best determined by referencing the size chart. 'Men's Fit' indicates sizing based on standard garment manufacturing terms, and is not meant to suggest gender identity.
French Terry - 55 Hemp/45 Organic Cotton
Yarn is dyed first and then woven into the fabric, resulting in patterns that are longer-lasting and more color-fast than stripes created by screen-printing or other generic processes.
The favorite Yelapa sweatpant, now with yarn-dyed stripes. Dyed yarn is woven into the fabric to create navy stripes. Yarn-dyed patterns are longer-lasting and more color-fast than those from the more generic process of dying or screen-printing only the surface of a pre-woven fabric.
- Slouchy and roomy, but not over-sized
- Available in solid colors here
- Mid-weight 9.6 oz - 55 Hemp | 45 Organic Cotton French Terry
- Wide, woven cord for extra stretch and to prevent fraying
- Flat design helps keep the drawstring in place, less likely to be pulled through
- Unisex style.