100% Hemp Sheets
100% Hemp Linen
Like sleeping on clouds. Woven for softness and breathability, these 100% hemp sheets get softer and more luxurious with each wash. Similar to the texture of linen, but dreamier. Imagine the sound of waves in the distance and a gentle breeze coming through an open window, that's how you'll feel every night.
- Color: Natural White
- Bottom (Fitted) Sheet is deep enough for a feather bed or pillow top.
- Wash once or twice before using to soften the fabric.
All measurements are flat and approximate.
- Top Sheet: 71" x 102"
- Bottom (Fitted) Sheet: 39" x 76" x 8" deep
- Top Sheet: 87" x 106"
- Bottom (Fitted) Sheet: 61" x 81" x 13" deep
- Top Sheet: 110" x 106"
- Bottom (Fitted) Sheet: 77" x 81" x 13" deep
Made in China.
All Jungmaven clothing is cut and sewn in Los Angeles, California with high quality, globally sourced materials. Select bedding and accessories are currently made in China, and we work closely with our manufacturer there to ensure safe working conditions and responsible sourcing.
Learn about Hemp Fabric Care here.
We offer free ground shipping for domestic orders over $175. Shipping for orders under $175 are calculated at checkout (generally less than $10).
Orders with standard shipping are typically received in 5-7 business days.
For more information including details on expedited and international shipping, visit our FAQs.
RETURN + EXCHANGES
Jungmaven gladly accepts returns of new, unworn, unwashed merchandise with tags attached within 30 days of purchase. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, with original packaging*. Final sale items are ineligible for return or exchange.
For more information visit our FAQs.
Hemp will take good care of you, especially if you take good care of it. Below are some suggested tips for taking the best care of your hemp.
HEMP + ORGANIC COTTON BLENDS:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors. Tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener, bleach or other chemical and enzyme cleaners like oxi-clean. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.
HEMP + MERINO WOOL BLENDS:
- Follow the same instructions as above for Hemp + Organic Cotton blends, but be extra careful to only tumble dry on very cool settings. Laying flat to dry is the best way to maintain integrity of wool fibers.
See more hemp fabric care tips here.