These styles are designed to be flattering universally, we encourage you to reference the size chart to find your best fit.
100% Hemp Linen
The finished garment is washed in color, rather than dying the fabric prior to cutting and sewing. This results in subtle variations of color and a softer texture. Washed White is not garment-dyed.
These pants are made from 100% hemp, making them not only stylish but also environmentally friendly. Whether you're lounging around the house, catching some rays on the beach, or finding your zen during yoga or meditation, these pants-sarongs will have you looking and feeling your best. Say goodbye to those boring old pants and hello to the Island Fisherman's Pant, kinda like a Sarong, the perfect addition to any island vibe-inspired wardrobe.
- Easy Big Loose fit, oversized drawstring pant
- Super breathable and lightweight
- Hemp linen with a textured finish
- Wrap-around style with a drawstring that ties like a belt
- Roomy left mid-thigh side pocket
- Relaxed style, perfect drape
Model in Diesel Gray is 6'2" and wearing a size M. Top is a Big Tee.
All Jungmaven clothing is cut and sewn in Los Angeles, California with high quality, globally sourced materials. Select bedding and accessories are currently made in China, and we work closely with our manufacturer there to ensure safe working conditions and responsible sourcing.
Learn about Hemp Fabric Care here.
We offer free ground shipping for domestic orders over $175. Shipping for orders under $175 are calculated at checkout (generally less than $10).
Orders with standard shipping are typically received in 5-7 business days.
For more information including details on expedited and international shipping, visit our FAQs.
RETURN + EXCHANGES
Jungmaven gladly accepts returns of new, unworn, unwashed merchandise with tags attached within 30 days of purchase. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, with original packaging*. Final sale items are ineligible for return or exchange.
For more information visit our FAQs.
Hemp will take good care of you, especially if you take good care of it. Below are some suggested tips for taking the best care of your hemp.
HEMP + ORGANIC COTTON BLENDS:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors. Tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener, bleach or other chemical and enzyme cleaners like oxi-clean. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.
HEMP + MERINO WOOL BLENDS:
- Follow the same instructions as above for Hemp + Organic Cotton blends, but be extra careful to only tumble dry on very cool settings. Laying flat to dry is the best way to maintain integrity of wool fibers.
See more hemp fabric care tips here.