Coyote Denim Cap
These styles are designed to be flattering universally, we encourage you to reference the size chart to find your best fit.
55 Hemp/45 Organic Cotton - Denim
*Limited Edition* Chenga Denim Cap emblazoned with the iconic coyote silhouette that's a symbol of creativity, wit, love and magic. Representing the age before humans in North America, in mythology the coyote often disrupts the social system to teach an important lesson. Embroidered locally in Washington State, in small batches with a high end Tajima machine for the best thread finish.
- Classic six-panel, unstructured baseball cap
- Pre-shaped visor + worn-in fit
- Adjustable plastic snap back closure in black
- Vent holes to keep cool
- Made in California
All Jungmaven clothing is cut and sewn in Los Angeles, California with high quality, globally sourced materials. Select bedding and accessories are currently made in China, and we work closely with our manufacturer there to ensure safe working conditions and responsible sourcing.
Learn about Hemp Fabric Care here.
All U.S. orders $175 or more receive FREE standard ground shipping; otherwise we offer a flat shipping rate of $7.
Orders with standard shipping are processed in 3-5 business days of placing the order, tracking to follow via email upon shipment.
For more information including details on international shipping, visit our FAQs.
RETURN + EXCHANGES
Jungmaven gladly accept returns of new, unworn, unwashed merchandise with tags attached within 30 days of purchase. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, with original packaging*. *Final sale items are ineligible for return or exchange.*
For more information visit our FAQs.
Hemp will take good care of you, especially if you take good care of it. Below are some suggested tips for taking the best care of your hemp.
HEMP + ORGANIC COTTON BLENDS:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors. Tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener, bleach or other chemical and enzyme cleaners like oxi-clean. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.
HEMP + MERINO WOOL BLENDS:
- Follow the same instructions as above for Hemp + Organic Cotton blends, but be extra careful to only tumble dry on very cool settings. Laying flat to dry is the best way to maintain integrity of wool fibers.
See more hemp fabric care tips here.